Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, January 11, 2013

MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

So I wanted to share with you guys what I got for Christmas :) I know it's a little late but I still want to show you. ...Somehow everyone knew I would like nail polish. I wonder what gave them that idea!? ;)



First off, I do have to be honest...the 4 Sinful Colors and the Wet n' Wild, sparkles by Fergie, I actually bought for myself :P How can you pass up a good deal? :P I couldn't lol.


This may surprise some of you, but I have never tried Revlon nail polish :S My best friend, Jenna, bought me these for Christmas :) Which I actually really like. I have always wanted to try Revlon, but I never have. So thank you to Jenna :) P.S. I have swatches for these, so watch for one of my next posts.


This is another polish I bought for myself :) China Glaze, It's A Trap-eze. I saw a photo of it on Facebook and knew I had to have it! So when I found it in Ulta I was so excited! Especially because it was the last one they had. I used it for my New Years Eve manicure, which I can't remember if I posted that on my blog :$ ...if I haven't I will. I apologize, I have been so all over the place lately.

 


This is what my mom bought me for Christmas! :) I am in LOVE! lol. I have not tried the nail polish by Ulta...I'm glad other people are getting me out of my comfort zone :P I'm realizing now how I kind of stick to the same thing when I like something. But I'm really grateful that everyone else is getting me out of my comfort zone. If I make one New Years resolution this year, it will be to try new polishes.


I don't want to spoil the surprise on these glitter's, so please wait for one of my next posts (there will be a couple) to see a swatch of them :)


And the last present (and most exciting!) Thank you to my sister!! This has been the most useful thing I have ever used! :) She bought me this portable light. She knows how much I do my nails and thought of me when she saw this in the store :) For anyone who wants to know where she bought it, I believe it was at Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment