Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

JANUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: DAY 22

Ok, I know it's a little later in the day, but I wanted to make sure this post was posted on time :P The theme for today's nail design is 'Burgundy Nails', and I have to warn you, I didn't do anything fun or flashy for this design because the color itself was just beautiful...sadly the pictures don't show the true color of the burgundy and it looks more brown :( But I still wanted to post it because it is still very pretty.




I'm really am very sad that these pictures don't show the true color of this polish because it really is a stunning color! It's by Sally Hansen and I have had it for a long time, I just haven't used it in awhile...it's called Brilliant Bordeaux. If you have a chance, Google it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment